Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dr Seuss Quilt


This quilt was made for a special little nephew Drew.  I finished this quilt in early 2011 but couldn't bear letting go of it for a few months. It has become one of my favorite quilts ever. Kathy Wolfe quilted it for me. I did tell her I thought a fish bowl with a fish would be cool but never thought she would be able to do it much less exceed my expectations. Check out the elephant and the two fish....and I thought her thread choice was perfect for both the front and back.  Thanks Kathy.

This fabric line always looks awesome even with just simple strips for the back.


Meet Drew sportin his new Dr. Seuss Chef hat helping his 
Aunt Adele make eat Christmas cookies 
on her B'day !

I don't remember the dimensions but its a lap size quilt.

No comments: